(Redirected from Pika pika (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ぴかぴか in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pika pika or pikapika may refer to:
- "Pika Pika" (Steve Aoki song), a 2018 song by Steve Aoki, see Steve Aoki discography
- "Pika Pika" (Japanese: ピカピカ, romanized: pikapika, lit. 'glitter'), a 1999 song by Makoto Kawamoto
- Pikachu, a Pokémon who speaks only one word, pikachu, frequently clipped to pika and as a doublet pikapika
- Pikapika, a fictional character from Samurai Pizza Cats, see List of Samurai Pizza Cats characters
- Pika (subgenus), a subgenus of the genus Ochotona, aka the Pika pika
- Pika (disambiguation)
- Pika Pika Fantajin (Japanese: ピカピカふぁんたじん), 2014 album by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu (Japanese: きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ)
- Pica pica, a bird species
- DJ Pica Pica Pica, a Japanese DJ
- Pica (disambiguation)
- PICA (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pika pika.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.