Pike Township, Ohio County, Indiana
Location in Ohio County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||18.74 sq mi (48.5 km2)|
|• Land||18.74 sq mi (48.5 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||853 ft (260 m)|
|• Density||28.1/sq mi (10.8/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47018, 47040|
|GNIS feature ID||453736|
Pike Township was founded in 1845.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 18.74 square miles (48.5 km2), all land.
- Bear Branch at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains four cemeteries: Bear Creek Cemeteries, Cooper, Pate and Saint Peters.
- Rising Sun-Ohio County Community Schools
- State House District 68
- State Senate District 43
- "Pike Township, Ohio County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-22.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Dearborn and Ohio Counties, Indiana. F. E. Weakley. 1885. p. 514.