Pilanesberg International Airport
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Pilanesberg International Airport|
|Owner/Operator||North West Provincial Government (NWPG)|
|Serves||Sun City, North West, South Africa|
|Elevation AMSL||3,412 ft / 1,040 m|
Airlines and destinations
|South African Express||Cape Town, Johannesburg-O. R. Tambo |
The Communication Frequency for Pilanesberg International Airport is 118.40 MHz. Runway lights can be activated by making 3-7 clicks on 118.40 MHz. The control tower can be contacted on +27 (0)14 55 22154.
- "ACSA hands Pilanesberg International Airport back to North West Province". Airports Company South Africa. 22 September 2011. Archived from the original on 29 May 2012. Retrieved 23 December 2011.
- "Aerodrome chart for FAPN – PILANESBERG INTL (SUN CITY)" (PDF). South African Civil Aviation Authority. Effective 8 July 2004. Archived from the original (PDF) on 3 December 2008. Check date values in:
- Airport information for FAPN from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for NTY at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- AVIMAP Frequency Chart September 2011, AVIMAP Frequency Chart[permanent dead link] link retrieved 23 December 2011
- Pilanesberg International Airport[permanent dead link] at Airports Company South Africa
- Private website about Pilanesberg International Airport
- Aeronautical chart for FAPN at SkyVector
- Current weather for FAPN at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for NTY at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in South Africa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|