Pilar Rubio during the Festival de Cine Fantastico de Catalunya in 2009
Pilar Rubio Fernández|
March 17, 1978
Torrejón de Ardoz, Community of Madrid, Spain
|Occupation||Presenter, actress and model|
|Partner(s)||Sergio Ramos (2012–present)|
Pilar Rubio Fernández (born 17 March 1978) is a Spanish reporter and TV presenter. She became famous for covering events for the program Sé lo que hicisteis... for the television network La Sexta. From January 2010 to January 2013 she was linked to Telecinco, having hosted Operación Triunfo and ¡Más que baile!, besides of being the protagonist of the series Piratas, released in May 2011. Since 2014 she appears as collaborator in El Hormiguero. In 2012, she started a relationship with footballer Sergio Ramos, with whom she has three children.
She began to study Economics, although she did not finish the degree. She modelled in several men's magazines, and appeared in the movies Isi & Disi, alto voltaje and Carlitos y el campo de los sueños, also in two shorts: Merry Christmas of Fran Casanova and Cuestión de química of Juan Moya, acting along with Cristina Peña and Arturo Valls among others. In television she has appeared in commercials Amstel, Canal+, Hyundai and in programs like Lo que necesitas es amor, The Price Is Right, La azotea de Wyoming and in Six pack, broadcast by the network Cuatro. Her definitive success with the public was her appearance in the comedy program Sé lo que hicisteis... of La Sexta, in which she looked at diverse news articles. In the summer of 2007 in addition she appeared in humorous homemade videotapes program called La ventana indiscreta.
From 14 July to 29 August 2008, and in July 2009, she presented the program Sé lo que hicisteis... replacing Patricia Conde, who was on vacation. In January 2010 she was replaced by Cristina Pedroche.
She was hired by Telecinco on 12 November 2009 where she presented ¡Más que baile! and in 2011 the talent show Operación Triunfo that was canceled after 35 days due to low ratings. In May 2011 she became one of the stars of the new series of Telecinco Piratas. After 8 episodes, the series had to be withdrawn due to low ratings.
On 13 February 2012 the magazine Interviú published some of her naked photos taken 14 years before for other publications of the same publishing group.
On 25 June 2012 she presented with José Corbacho the talent contest Todo el mundo es bueno, canceled three weeks later due to low ratings.
She began a relationship with the Spanish Real Madrid C.F. football player Sergio Ramos in September 2012. It was confirmed during the FIFA Ballon d'Or gala. On 12 November 2013 they announced they were waiting a child, and on 6 May 2014 she gave birth to Sergio. On 14 May 2015 she announced she was pregnant, and on 14 November she gave birth to Marco. On 5 October 2017 they announced they were waiting a third child, and on 25 March 2018 she gave birth to Alejandro.
- Lo que necesitas es amor, Antena 3. (1998-1999)
- The Right Price, TVE. (1999-2001)
- Esto es vida, TVE.
- La azotea de Wyoming, TVE. (2005)
- Six pack, Cuatro. (2005)
- Sé lo que hicisteis... (reporter), La Sexta. (2006-2009)
- La ventana indiscreta (presenter), La Sexta. (summer of 2007, 2008 and 2009)
- Adivina quién es quién (presenter), Canal Sur 2. (2009)
- ¡Más que baile! (presenter), Telecinco. (2010)
- Operación Triunfo (presenter), Telecinco. (2011)
- Palomitas (actress) Telecinco (2011)
- Todo el mundo es bueno (presenter), Telecinco. (2012)
- El Hormiguero (Collaborator) (2014-) Antena 3
- Merry Christmas (Short subject).
- Cuestión de química (Short subject).
- Isi & Disi, alto voltaje (feature film).
- Carlitos y el campo de los sueños (feature film).
- Video clip of Hamlet - Limítate
- Video clip de Hombres G - No te escaparás.
- Video clip of David Bustamante - Por Ella.
- Rodríguez, Mercedes (28 July 2008). ""Agradezco que me consideren sexy"". Las Provincias (in Spanish). Madrid: Vocento. Retrieved 24 September 2018.
- "Premios a gogó para Pilar Rubio". El Confidencial (in Spanish). Titania Compañía Editorial, S.L. 16 July 2008. Retrieved 8 October 2018.
- Cheresson, Lisette (17 April 2015). "Pilar Rubio: 5 Fast Facts You Need To Know". Heavy.com (in Spanish). WordPress. Retrieved 13 December 2015.
- Korpa Television (23 April 2008). "Pilar Rubio es la mujer más sexy del mundo según FHM". 20 minutos (in Spanish). Retrieved May 15, 2008.
- "Pilar Rubio: 'En la televisión soy infiel y promiscua. Me gustan todos'". El Mundo (in Spanish). Madrid: Unidad Editorial Internet, S.L. 27 July 2009. Retrieved 8 October 2018.
- Rodríguez, M. (28 July 2008). "Pilar Rubio: «Agradezco que me consideren sexy, a nadie le amarga un dulce»". Diario Sur (in Spanish). Vocento. Retrieved 8 October 2018.
- EFE (8 January 2010). "Cristina Pedroche, sustituta de Pilar Rubio en 'Sé lo que hicisteis'". El País (in Spanish). Madrid: Prisa. Retrieved 8 October 2018.
- "Archived copy". Telecinco (in Spanish). 12 November 2009. Archived from the original on 15 November 2009. Retrieved 12 November 2009.
- "Sara Carbonero será la encargada de dar las campanadas en Telecinco". Hola! (in Spanish). 15 October 2010. Retrieved 24 September 2018.
- Toledo, Daniel (24 June 2012). "Pilar Rubio y José Corbacho estrenan su nuevo show: «Todo el mundo es bueno»". ABC.es (in Spanish). Retrieved 24 September 2018.
- "'El Hormiguero' ficha a Pilar Rubio". Formula TV (in Spanish). Noxvo. 7 January 2014. Retrieved 24 September 2018.
- "Pilar Rubio y Sergio Ramos hacen oficial su relación en la gala del Balón de Oro". ABC (in Spanish). 9 January 2013. Retrieved 8 October 2018.
- "Pilar Rubio y Sergio Ramos esperan su primer hijo". Antena 3 (in Spanish). Madrid: Atresmedia Corporación de Medios de Comunicación, S.A. 12 November 2013. Retrieved 8 October 2018.
- Parrado, Álex (6 May 2014). "Pilar Rubio y Sergio Ramos ya son padres de un niño que se llama como el futbolista". El Confidencial (in Spanish). Titania Compañía Editorail, S.L. Retrieved 8 October 2018.
- "Pilar Rubio y Sergio Ramos esperan su segundo hijo". Zeleb (in Spanish). 4 May 2015. Retrieved 8 October 2018.
- "Nace el segundo hijo de Pilar Rubio y Sergio Ramos, un niño llamado Marco". Hola! (in Spanish). 15 November 2015. Retrieved 8 October 2018.
- Eguiluz, Laura (4 October 2017). "Sergio Ramos y Pilar Rubio esperan su tercer hijo". Diario AS (in Spanish). Retrieved 8 October 2018.
- "Nace el tercer hijo de Sergio Ramos y Pilar Rubio". El País (in Spanish). Madrid: Prisa. 26 March 2018. Retrieved 8 October 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pilar Rubio.|