From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pilica may refer to:
- Pilica (river) in south-central Poland
- Pilica (Bajina Bašta), a village in the municipality of Bajina Bašta, Serbia
- Pilica, Masovian Voivodeship, a village in east-central Poland
- Gmina Pilica, an administrative district in Zawiercie County, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland
- Pilica, Silesian Voivodeship, seat of the district
- Pilica (genus), a genus of flies
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.