From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pill box)
Pillbox may refer to:
|Look up pillbox or pillboxes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pill organizer or its shape
- Pill organizer or pillbox or pill box, a special container for storing scheduled doses of one's medications
- Pillbox, a flat, cylindrical shaped figure, such as:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Pillbox, a 1990s band formed by Susan Hyatt
- Pillbox (military), concrete dug-in guard posts, normally equipped with loopholes through which to fire weapons
- For military pillboxes in the UK, see: British hardened field defences of World War II
- The Pillbox affair, a 1939 British political/military controversy that led to the resignation of the Minister of War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pillbox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.