Pilot Grove Township, Hancock County, Illinois
|Pilot Grove Township|
Location in Hancock County
Hancock County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||37.05 sq mi (96.0 km2)|
|• Land||36.97 sq mi (95.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.22%|
|Elevation||623 ft (190 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||273|
|• Density||7.6/sq mi (2.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61450, 62318, 62321|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.05 square miles (96.0 km2), of which 36.97 square miles (95.8 km2) (or 99.78%) is land and 0.08 square miles (0.21 km2) (or 0.22%) is water.
- Burnside at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these two cemeteries: McKay and Pilot Grove.
Airports and landing strips
- Brooks Ranch Airport
- Lung RLA Airport
- Linda Lake
- Nauvoo-Colusa Community Unit School District 325
- Illinois's 18th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Pilot Grove Township". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-20.
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
||Dallas City Township||Durham Township||La Harpe Township|
|Rock Creek Township||Fountain Green Township|
|Prairie Township||Carthage Township||Hancock Township|