Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pimp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pimp is someone who finds and manages clients for prostitutes and engages them in prostitution in order to profit from their earnings.
Pimp or pimping may also refer to:
- Pimp: The Story of My Life (1967), autobiography by Iceberg Slim
- Pimp (film), a British film
- Iceberg Slim: Portrait of a Pimp (2012), a biographical documentary film produced by Ice-T
Games and sports
- Glossary of baseball (P)#pimping (in baseball) showboating for fans
- Pimp: The Backhanding, a card game
- "P.I.M.P." (2003), a hip hop single by 50 Cent
- "Pimpin'", a song by Hollywood Undead from Swan Songs (2008)
- "The Pimp" (2002), an EP by Fatboy Slim
- "The Pimp" (2006), song by The Fratellis
- "Pimp", a song by hHead from Jerk (1994)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pimp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.