|Member of the European Parliament for Italy|
|Assumed office |
|Member of the Chamber of Deputies|
|Born||10 May 1981|
Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Italy
|Political party|| Italian:|
Party of European Socialists
|Alma mater||University of Salerno|
Pina Picierno was selected to head her party's regional list in the 2014 European elections. In parliament, she is a member of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats group. She serves on the Committee on Budgets and on the Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality. In addition to her committee assignments, she has been serving as vice-chairwoman of the parliament's delegation to the EU-Mexico Joint Parliamentary Committee.
Picierno is also a member of the European Parliament Intergroup on Cancer, the European Parliament Intergroup on Integrity (Transparency, Anti-Corruption and Organized Crime) and of the European Parliament Intergroup on the Western Sahara.
- "Home - Pina PICIERNO - MEPs - European Parliament". www.europarl.europa.eu.
- "XVII Legislatura - XVII Legislatura - Deputati e Organi - Scheda deputato - PICIERNO Pina". www.camera.it (in Italian).
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-11-07. Retrieved 2014-11-07.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Intergroup European Cancer Patient Coalition (ECPC).
- Members of the European Parliament on Integrity (Transparency, Anti-Corruption and Organized Crime) European Parliament.
- Members European Parliament Intergroup on Western Sahara.
- Hutchinson, Lorna (21 March 2019). "MEP Awards 2019: Heartfelt reactions from our winners". The Parliament Magazine. Retrieved 13 August 2019.
- Personal profile of Pina Picierno in the European Parliament's database of members
- Pina Picierno at Openpolis
- Picierno views on immigration