Pinball HD is a pinball video game developed and published by Gameprom for the iPad. The game consists of three previously released pinball games; Jungle Style, The Deep and Wild West. Each table can be viewed in the iPad's portrait or landscape modes. The entire table is shown in landscape mode, whereas portrait mode pans and zooms across the table, following the ball. Tapping either side of the iPad's screen activates the corresponding flippers.
For Mac OS
A version of the game was also produced for Mac OS, and is available on the Mac App Store. The game is very similar to the iPad version in that it also has three different pinball games and similar controls.
- Buchanan, Levi (2010-05-03). "Pinball HD iPad Review - Three tables of silver ball for the price of one.Also, the war pinball tables Navy Seals,Platoon, and Missing in action have been added along with, Da Vinci, AC/DC,Slayer, and snow pinball tables". IGN. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- Wilson, Mark (2010-04-22). "The Pinball HD Review: iPad Pinball That's Close to Greatness". Gizmodo. Retrieved 2010-10-19.
- Erickson, Tracy (2010-05-14). "Pinball HD - Flipping iPad". Pocket Gamer. Retrieved 2010-10-21.
- Tabini, Marco. "Pinball HD Review - Favorite game of arcades well suited to iPad platform". Macworld. Retrieved 2010-10-21.
- Winograd, David (2010-04-30). "Pinball HD for the iPad - It doesn't get much better than this". The Unofficial Apple Weblog. Retrieved 2010-01-30.
- iTunes page
- Google Play Store