From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pincushion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pincushion is a small cushion which is used in sewing to store pins or needles
Pincushion may also refer to:
- Pincushion (song), a song by ZZ Top
- Pincushion distortion, a type of radial distortion (optics)
- Pincushion sea star, Coscinasterias calamaria
- genus Chaenactis, known simply as "pincushions"
- Diapensia lapponica
- genus Leucospermum
- genus Navarretia
- genus Scabiosa
- Nertera granadensis, a ground cover with black/orange berries also known as coral bead or bead plant
- Pincushion cactus (disambiguation)
- Pincushion coneflower, Isopogon dubius
- Pincushion hakea, Hakea laurina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pincushion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.