From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pinda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pinda may refer to:
- Emmanuel Pinda (born 1961), French karate practitioner
- Kingsley Pinda (born 1992), French basketball player
- Mizengo Pinda (born 1948), Prime Minister of Tanzania
- Pinda (riceball), rice balls offered to ancestors during Hindu funeral rites and ancestor worship
- Pinda-Boroko, a town in Bondoukou Department, Ivory Coast
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pinda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.