From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pindus (disambiguation))
Pindos or Pindus is the largest mountain range in Greece, extending to southern Albania.
Pindos or Pindus can also refer to:
- from the mountain range :
- Pindus (city), an ancient city in Doris, Greece
- Pindos or Pindus (Greek: Πίνδος), the ancient name of river Kanianitis in Doris, Greece
- Pindus (mythology), a character in Greek mythology
- Greek destroyer Pindos (L65), World War II-era warship
- Pindos (Russian slang) (Russian: пиндос), a derogatory nickname for a citizen or inhabitant of the United States ("Pindostan")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pindos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.