Pine Hills Adventist Academy
|Pine Hills Adventist Academy(PHAA)|
|13500 Richards Lane
Auburn, California 95603
|School type||Christian Private|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Color(s)||Blue and Gold|
|Team name||Screaming Eagles|
|Affiliation||Seventh-day Adventist Church|
|Part of a series on|
Seventh-day Adventist portal
Pine Hills Adventist Academy is a private Seventh Day Adventist K-12 School founded in 1941, Auburn California. Pine Hills was established in 1941.It is a part of the Seventh-day Adventist education system, the world's second largest Christian school system. 
The schools curriculum consists primarily of the standard courses taught at college preparatory schools across the world. All students are required to take classes in the core areas of English, Basic Sciences, Mathematics, a Foreign Language, and Social Sciences.
All students take religion classes each year that they are enrolled. These classes cover topics in biblical history and Christian and denominational doctrines. Instructors in other disciplines also begin each class period with prayer or a short devotional thought, many which encourage student input. Weekly, the entire student body gathers together in the auditorium for an hour-long chapel service. Outside the classrooms there is year-round spiritually oriented programming that relies on student involvement.
Pine Hills offer a variety of sports: Football, Volleyball, Basketball, and Softball.
The Time Keeper is the official yearbook of Pine Hills Adventist Academy.
- List of Seventh-day Adventist secondary and elementary schools
- List of Seventh-day Adventist colleges and universities
- List of Seventh-day Adventist hospitals
- List of Seventh-day Adventist medical schools
- List of Seventh-day Adventist secondary schools
- Seventh-day Adventist education
- http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2010/1115/For-real-education-reform-take-a-cue-from-the-Adventists"the second largest Christian school system in the world has been steadily outperforming the national average – across all demographics."
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on March 23, 2015. Retrieved April 10, 2015.
- "Department of Education, Seventh-day Adventist Church". Retrieved 2010-06-18.
- Rogers, Wendi; Kellner, Mark A. (April 1, 2003). "World Church: A Closer Look at Higher Education". Adventist News Network. Retrieved 2010-06-19.
|This California school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|