Pine Street Market
Pine Street Market is a food hall in the United Carriage and Baggage Transfer Building in the Old Town Chinatown neighborhood of Portland, Oregon, curated by Feast Portland co-founder Mike Thelin. The building's renovation cost $5 million. The market opened in April 2016.
It has eight tenants in a 10,000-square-foot (930 m2) space:
- Brass Bar
- Common Law
- OP Wurst (by Olympia Provisions)
- Pollo Bravo
- Shalom Y'all
- Trifecta Annex
- Wiz Bang Bar (by Salt & Straw)
- Russell, Michael (August 31, 2015). "Portland food hall named one of America's 'most anticipated'". The Oregonian. Retrieved August 31, 2015.
- Brooks, Karen (January 14, 2015). "Inside Portland's First Food Hall, Pine Street Market". Portland Monthly. Retrieved September 4, 2015.
- Bakall, Samantha (April 13, 2016). "Portland's top food events of the week". The Oregonian/OregonLive. Retrieved 2016-04-15.
- Bakall, Samantha (April 8, 2016). "First look: Pine Street Market, downtown Portland's new food hall". The Oregonian. Retrieved April 11, 2016.
- Media related to Pine Street Market at Wikimedia Commons