From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pineapple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pineapple may refer to:
- Pineapple, the tropical bromeliad Ananas comosus tree, and the edible fruit that it bears
- A community card variation of poker
- A computer kit sold by Formula Int'l, Inc. in 1982, leading to a suit by Apple Computer.
- Eugene Jackson, child actor
- Pineapple (film), a 2008 film featuring Skye McCole Bartusiak
- Dunmore Pineapple, a folly building in Scotland
- The Pineapple Thief, a progressive rock band from England
- Pineapple Express, a Pacific Ocean subtropical jet stream that brings warm moist air from Hawaii to the west coast of North America
- Pineapple Dance Studios, a well known dance studio complex in the Covent Garden district of London, England
- Pineapple Army, a Japanese manga written by Kazuya Kudō and Naoki Urasawa ;
- Pineapple Express (film), an American film directed by David Gordon Green.
Pineapple as a slang term can also mean:
- An Australian 50 dollar note
- The United States Mk 2 hand grenade
- The insignia worn on the headdress of Canadian Forces Recruits in the late 1960s and early 1970s
- A member of the Pi Alpha Phi fraternity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pineapple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.