Pinehill, New Zealand
|Local authority||Auckland Council|
Pinehill is a small suburb in the East Coast Bays area of Auckland, New Zealand. Pinehill contains two shopping centres, one along East Coast Road and the other along Greville Road. The suburb has only recently grown because of the housing estates being built in the area for the rapidly growing Albany area. Pinehill is regularly serviced by buses which go to Takapuna and Auckland City. The Auckland Northern Motorway passes to the west of the suburb.
Pinehill School and Oteha Valley School are contributing primary schools (years 1-6), with decile rating of 10 and 9, and rolls of 540 and 285, respectively. Pinehill School opened in 1997, and Oteha Valley School opened in 2004.
All three schools are coeducational.
- Gregory's Auckland & Surrounds Street Directory (3rd ed.). 2008. maps 46–47. ISBN 978-0-7319-2048-8.
- Quickstats about Pinehill
- Education Counts: Pinehill School
- Education Counts: Oteha Valley School
- "About Us". Pinehill School. Retrieved 2009-02-07.
- "Information Handbook" (DOC). Oteha Valley School. 13 June 2008. p. 1. Retrieved 2009-02-07.
- Education Counts: City Impact Church School
- "School". City Impact Church. Retrieved 2009-02-07.
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)