(Redirected from Pingyuan County)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pingyuan may refer to:
- Pingyuan Province (平原省), a short-lived former province of China
- Pingyuan Prefecture (平远州), a former name of Zhijin, Guizhou, China
- Pingyuan County, Guangdong (平远县), of Meizhou, Guangdong
- Pingyuan County, Shandong (平原县), of Dezhou, Shandong
- Pingyuan, Pingtan County (平原镇), town in Pingtan County, Fujian
- Pingyuan, Yingjiang County (平原镇), town in Yingjiang County, Yunnan
- Pingyuan Township, Dejiang County (平原乡), in Dejiang County, Guizhou
- Pingyuan Township, Xinxiang (平原乡), in Weibin District, Xinxiang, Henan
- Lord Pingyuan (died 251 BC), one of the Four Lords of the Warring States
- Chinese gunboat Pingyuan, the first Chinese-built ironclad
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pingyuan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.