From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pinhead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pinhead is the head of a pin.
Pinhead, in reference to a person, may also mean:
- A person with microcephaly
- Zip the Pinhead, a circus performer of the late 19th and early 20th century
- Zippy the Pinhead, a comic strip character with microcephaly
- Pinhead (Puppet Master), in the "Puppet Master" series of films
- Pinheads, a group of sideshow circus characters in the stage play The Elephant Man
- Pinhead, the puppet sidekick of the television show Foodini the Great
- Pinhead (Hellraiser), the primary antagonist from the Hellraiser series of horror films
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pinhead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.