Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pinhead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pinhead is the head of a pin.
Pinhead may also mean:
- Pinhead, a person with microcephaly
- Pinhead (Hellraiser), the primary antagonist from the Hellraiser films
- Pinhead (Neighbours), a character in the Australian soap opera Neighbors
- Pinhead (Puppet Master), a character in the Puppet Master series of films
- Zip the Pinhead (c. 1857–1926), an American circus performer
- Zippy the Pinhead, a comic strip character
- Pinhead, a puppet on the American television show Foodini the Great
- "Pinhead", a song by The Ramones on their album Leave Home
- Pinheads, a group of sideshow circus characters in the stage play The Elephant Man
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pinhead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.