From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Length||20 km (12 mi)|
|West end||Old Coast Road, Halls Head, Mandurah|
|Mandurah Road, Kwinana Freeway, Forrest Highway, South Yunderup Road|
|East end||South Western Highway, Pinjarra|
|Major suburbs||Mandurah, Barragup, Ravenswood|
Pinjarra Road is a major west-east road connecting the two major centres of the Peel Region, Mandurah and Pinjarra. Mostly a dual carriageway, it also forms the termini of both the Kwinana Freeway and Forrest Highway.
- Old Coast Road south / Mary Street west, Halls Head – to Dawesville, Bunbury, Falcon, Wannanup.
- Mandurah Road (National Route 1), Mandurah – to Rockingham, Perth, Halls Head, Bunbury
- Lakes Road, Greenfields – to North Dandalup
- Kwinana Freeway (State Route 2) north / Forrest Highway (State Route 2) south, Ravenswood – to Stake Hill, Perth, Lake Clifton, Bunbury
- South Yunderup Road, Ravenswood – to South Yunderup
- South Western Highway, Pinjarra – to North Dandalup, Perth, Waroona, Bunbury
- Peel Region Scheme Amendment No. 011/33 Pinjarra Road (Mandurah) Other Regional Roads - Amendment Report (PDF). Western Australian Planning Commission and City of Perth. 2005. ISBN 0-7309-9536-4.
- Cyclists make the most of new super highway
|This article about a location in Western Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Western Australian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|