From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pink is a pale red color.
Pink, Pinks, or Pink's may also refer to:
- "Pink" (song), by Aerosmith
- Pinks, a racing show
- Pink TV (France), a gay-oriented channel
- Pink TV (US), a pornography channel
- RTV Pink, a Serbian network
- "Colours – Pink", an episode of Teletubbies
- Pink (2011 film), a 2011 Korean film
- Pink (2016 film), an upcoming Indian film
- Pink, a film at the 2007 Toronto International Film Festival
- A character in Pink Floyd – The Wall
- Pink (business magazine), for women
- Pink (LGBT magazine), for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people
- Microsoft Kin, a mobile phone line (originally codenamed Project Pink)
- Taligent, an Apple/IBM software project
- Pink, Iran, in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Pink, Kentucky, unincorporated community
- Pink, Oklahoma, town
- Pink, West Virginia, unincorporated community
- Mountbatten pink, a camouflage colour applied to British ships during World War Two
- "The Pink" or "The Carnation", a German fairy tale collected by the Brothers Grimm
- Pink (surname), and people with the name
- Pink, a common name for a flower of the genus Dianthus
- Pink (novel), by Gus Van Sant
- Pink (ship), a type of watercraft
- Pink (courier service), a social project
- PINK!, the youth wing of the Dutch political party Party for the Animals
- Acrodynia, also known as "Pink's Disease"
- Pink's Hot Dogs, a restaurant
- Pink, a fictional character from the web series Dick Figures
- Pinko, a communist sympathizer
- Pinks, the name for red coats traditionally worn in fox hunting
- Thomas Pink, a chain of clothing stores
- Pink (Victoria's Secret), lingerie line by Victoria's Secret
- P.i.n.k Vodka, a Dutch vodka
- PINK, a brand of pink-colored fiberglass insulation made by Owens Corning.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pink.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.