Pink Sweets: Ibara Sorekara
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Pink Sweets: Ibara Sorekara|
|Genre(s)||Vertical scrolling shooter|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, two-player (co-op)|
|Arcade system||CAVE CV1000B|
|CPU||Hitachi SH-3 (133MHz)|
|Sound||Yamaha YMZ770C-F (APU)|
Pink Sweets is the sequel to the 2005 game Ibara.
In Pink Sweets, the sixth and final Guardian in Ibara, did not die. Neither did any of the Rose sisters. Instead, they shifted from the dark side to the light.
Pink Sweets is the sequel to Ibara, and features the stage 1-5 bosses from Ibara as playable characters.
Players get to pilot the gals and use a barrier/shot system to defeat flitting enemies as well as end level bosses of the pastel-colored type. Enemies besides bosses are named after food. During the game, the gals yelp and intonate various sayings to steel themselves for battle.
It was released in Japanese arcades on April 21, 2006.
- "A guide to gaming's most valuable treasures". Eurogamer.net. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "ピンクスゥイーツ〜鋳薔薇それから〜 [アーケード] / ファミ通.com". www.famitsu.com. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "むちむちポーク！＆ピンクスゥイーツ [Xbox 360] / ファミ通.com". www.famitsu.com. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Complete Famitsu review scores". Nintendo Everything. February 16, 2011. Retrieved April 11, 2015.
- Official website (in Japanese)
|This scrolling shooter article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|