(Redirected from Pink lady)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pink Lady or The Pink Lady may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- The Pink Lady (musical), a 1911 musical by Ivan Caryll
- Hazel Dawn, one of the stars of the musical, and after whom the cocktail was named.
- Pink Lady (art), a short-lived 1966 painting on a rock face near Malibu, California
- Pink Lady (band), a 1970s–80s Japanese pop music duo
- Pink Lady Monogatari, a 1978 Japanese anime based on the duo
- Pink Lady (TV series), or Pink Lady and Jeff, a 1980 American television show starring the duo
- Pink Lady (manhwa), a 2000s Korean manhwa, originally a web cartoon
- The Pink Ladies were the female companions of the T-Birds in the two Grease movies and their stage musicals.
- Ri Chun-hee
Food and medicine
- Pink Lady (apple), brand name for Cripps Pink apples
- Pink Lady (cocktail), a gin-based cocktail
- Pink lady (medicine), a drug cocktail used to treat gastroesophageal reflux
- Pink lady, a denaturant mixture added to discourage World War II-era US Navy submariners from drinking torpedo juice
- Pink Lady, a rose cultivar
- "The Pink Lady", a smear nickname given to American politician Helen Douglas (1900–1980) by opponents to imply Communist sympathies
- Pink Lady (quartzite), railroad track ballast
- The Pink Lady (aircraft), a B-17G Flying Fortress bomber
- Ella's Pink Lady, the yacht used by Australian sailor Jessica Watson during her round-the-world voyage
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pink Lady.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.