From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The 80-proof (40% alcohol by volume) flavored vodkas are sold in the U.S. and globally in a perfume bottle, and are marketed as super ultra-premium. The brand is currently owned by the United Breweries group.
- 2009 Gold Medal - Beverage Testing Institute 
- 2009 Gold Medal - Frontier Magazine Buyers' Forum Award 
- 2009 Medal Winner, Packaging Design - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2009 Medal Winner - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- "Perky performance from Pinky vodka". The Moodie Report. January 12, 2008. Retrieved 2011-10-04.
In the year of its launch, Pinky vodka became the second best-selling super premium vodka in World Duty Free stores, with 12% of category share. ...
- http://www.tastings.com/scout_spirits.lasso?id=189576 Archived January 5, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- Solman, Gregory (February 18, 2008.) "Ground Zero Takes Stake in Pinky Vodka." Adweek Magazine. Accessed September 2011.
- Zinko, Carolyne (February 1, 2009.)"Pinky vodka for rosy Valentine's Day." SFGate.com. Accessed September 2011.