Pinnacle Rock State Park
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Pinnacle Rock State Park|
|Location||Mercer, West Virginia, United States|
|Area||374 acres (151 ha)|
|Elevation||2,745 ft (837 m)|
Pinnacle Rock State Park is a 374-acre (151 ha) day use state park in Mercer County, West Virginia. The park surrounds Pinnacle Rock, a sandstone formation that rises above the surrounding terrain.
- Pinnacle Rock
- Jimmy Lewis Lake
- Large stone picnic shelter
- 2-mile (3.2 km) hiking trail
- Picnic area
- "Pinnacle Rock State Park". Protected Planet. IUCN. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- West Virginia State Parks Facilities Grid, accessed March 29, 2008 Archived June 26, 2008, at WebCite
- Where People and Nature Meet: A History of the West Virginia State Parks. Charleston, West Virginia: Pictorial Histories Publishing Company. April 1988. ISBN 0-933126-91-3.
- Guide to Accessible Recreation and Travel in WV, WVU Center for Excellence in Disabilities web site, accessed July 31, 2006 Archived July 20, 2006, at the Wayback Machine
|This article about a location in Mercer County, West Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|