Piñon may refer to:
- Pinyon pine (Piñon pine), several species of North American pine trees
- The edible fruit of Araucaria araucana
Pinon is a French surname:
- Dominique Pinon, French actor
Pinon may refer to
- Pinon, a minor biblical figure.
- Piñon, Arizona, United States
- Piñon, New Mexico, United States
- Pinon, Aisne, a commune of the Aisne department in France
- Piñon Canyon Maneuver Site, a large military base in Colorado
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pinon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.