Piñon may refer to:
- Pinyon pine (piñon pine), a group of several species of North American pine trees (genus Pinus)
- The edible pine nuts of these trees
- The edible fruit of the South American evergreen Araucaria araucana
Pinon is a French surname:
- Dominique Pinon, French actor
Pinon may refer to
- Pinon, a minor biblical figure.
- Piñon, Arizona, United States
- Piñon, New Mexico, United States
- Pinon, Aisne, a commune of the Aisne department in France
- Piñon Canyon Maneuver Site, a large military base in Colorado
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pinon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.