|This article does not cite any sources. (October 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
PinoyCentric is a web log (blog) that focuses on Filipino arts, culture and sciences. As a digital-medium publication based in Chicago, Illinois, it caters photographs, news, featured events, stories and editorials regarding the status of Filipino visual, film, literary and performance arts to Filipinos in the Philippines and those overseas through the use of the Internet.
PinoyCentric, a descendant of the 2000 website Ambibo, was founded by the award-winning Filipino photographer and journalist, Armand Bengua-Frasco, in September 2006. Frasco, a native of Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, is also a correspondent for the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper.
- Mayuga, Sylvia L. PinoyCentric: A Delight of Art and Memory, Global Nation/Sosy, Inquirer.net, March 23, 2007, retrieved on: July 22, 2007
- PinoyCentric group on Flickr.com, 2007, retrieved on: July 22, 2007
- Introducing PinoyCentric, BayanihanBlogs.com, April 10, 2007, retrieved on: July 22, 2007
- Seasonings and Greetings: Armand Frasco, Diaspora - Diaspora, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Inquirer.net, December 15, 2006, retrieved on: July 22, 2007
- Kikkerland Design Acquires Moleskinerie.com, Moleskinerie: Legends and Other Stories, Moleskinerie.com, January 12, 2007, retrieved on: July 22, 2007
- Walker, Rob. The Way We Live Now: 6-26-05: Consumed; Look Smart, Magazine Desk, The New York Times, Late Edition - Final, Section 6, Page 26, Column 1, 752 words, and NYTimes.com, Sunday, June 26, 2005, retrieved on: July 22, 2007
- PinoyCentric, retrieved on: July 22, 2007