Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Municipality of Pinukpuk|
Map of Kalinga with Pinukpuk highlighted
|Region||Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)|
|Barangays||23 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Mr. Irving B. Dasayon|
|• Vice Mayor||Mr. Jimmy B. Dasayon|
|• Congressman||Mangaoang, Allen Jesse C|
|• Electorate||17,648 voters (2016)|
|• Total||743.56 km2 (287.09 sq mi)|
|• Density||43/km2 (110/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)74|
|Climate type||Tropical rainforest climate|
|Income class||1st municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||156 million (2016)|
|Native languages||Kalinga language|
- Camalog (formerly Camcamalog)
- Cawagayan (formerly Cagao-ayan) [The first Barangay From Tabuk in the Western part of the Chico River.]
- Pinukpuk Junction -Center
- Socbot [First Barangay from Tabuk in the Eastern part of Chico River]
- Taga (Poblacion)
|Population census of Pinukpuk|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Pinukpuk was 32,026 people, with a density of 43 inhabitants per square kilometre or 110 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Kalinga". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Kalinga". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|This article about a location in the Cordillera Administrative Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|