Pio V. Corpuz, Masbate
|Pio V. Corpuz|
Balangingi Island Beach, Pio V. Corpus
Map of Masbate with Pio V. Corpuz highlighted
|Region||Bicol (Region V)|
|• Mayor||Menel Betonio|
|• Total||89.33 km2 (34.49 sq mi)|
|• Density||260/km2 (680/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
Pio V. Corpuz was formerly known as Limbuhan. In 1951, the barrios of Limbuhan, Guindawahan, Palho, Casabangan, Salvacion, Alegria, Tanke, Bundukan, Bugtong, and Cabangrayan were separated from the town of Cataingan and created into the town of Limbuhan. The town got its current name in 1954.
|Population census of Pio V. Corpuz|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- "Province: Masbate". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 20 January 2013.
- "An Act Creating the Municipality of Limbuhan in the Province of Masbate". LawPH.com. Retrieved 2011-04-09.
- "An Act Changing the Name of the Municipality of Limbuhan, Province of Masbate to Pio V. Corpus". LawPH.com. Retrieved 2011-04-11.
- "An Act Converting the Sitio of Bugang in the Municipality of Pio V. Corpus, Province of Masbate, into a Barrio to Be Known As Barrio Bugang". LawPH.com. Retrieved 2011-04-12.
- "Province of Masbate". Municipality Population Data. LWUA Research Division. Retrieved 23 July 2013.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
||Cataingan||Samar Sea / Almagro, Samar|
|Placer||Samar Sea / Maripipi, Biliran|
|This article about a location in Bicol Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|