Pioneer Bible Translators
Pioneer Bible Translators is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) mission organization. It has received Charity Navigator's highest ranking (four out of four stars) for financial accountability. Pioneer Bible Translators is a member of Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability and the Forum of Bible Agencies.
Pioneer Bible Translators bridges the gap between the church and the Bible-less peoples around the world. Their team is composed of Bible translators, literacy evangelists, church planters and a variety of support personnel transforming lives through God's Word in every language.
Pioneer Bible Translators incorporated in 1976 in Dallas, Texas.
Pioneer Bible Translators has recently had two of its missionaries serve as president of the National Missionary Convention. Greg Pruett, missionary, Bible translator, and PBT's current president, served in 2003. Marsha Relyea Miles, missionary and Bible translator in Papua New Guinea, served in 2007.
- Exempt Purposes - Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3),
- Charity Navigator Listing: Pioneer Bible Translators
- ECFA listing: Pioneer Bible Translators
- Zoll, Rachel (2005-10-08). "Miers' religious beliefs fail to dispel conservatives' doubts". Associated Press via The Madison Courier.
- http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=6100 Charity Navigator
- "PBT: A Timeline." Horizons Magazine April 2002: 5.
- Speaker Biographies
- NMC History