Pioneer Library System
|Country||United States of America|
|Access and use|
|Access requirements||resident in 1,903 square mile area of Cleveland, McClain, and Pottawatomie counties|
The Pioneer Library System (PLS) is a public library system that serves southern central Oklahoma residents. It consists of eleven branch libraries in Pottawatomie, Cleveland, and McClain counties, and has administrative offices in Norman. PLS is governed by a board of trustees and currently administered by Anne Masters, the executive director.
Information about the system's administrative offices and branch libraries is shown below. For maps showing all locations, see the "External links" section.
|Pioneer Library System||300 Norman Center Court, Norman||Coordinates:|
|Blanchard Public Library||205 NE 10th, Blanchard|
|McLoud Public Library||133 N Main, McLoud|
|Moore Public Library||225 S Howard, Moore|
|Newcastle Public Library||705 NW 10th, Newcastle|
|Noble Public Library||204 N 5th, Noble|
|Norman Public Library||225 N Webster, Norman|
|Norman Public Library West||300 Norman Center Court, Norman|
|Purcell Public Library||919 N 9th, Purcell|
|Shawnee Public Library||101 N Philadelphia, Shawnee|
|Southwest OKC Public Library||2201 SW 134th, Oklahoma City|
|Tecumseh Public Library||114 N Broadway, Tecumseh|
- Metropolitan Library System (Oklahoma) – Covers Oklahoma County
- "Circulation Policy" (PDF). Pioneer Library System. March 2013. Retrieved July 11, 2014.
- "Pioneer Library System". Oklahoma Department of Libraries. Retrieved July 11, 2014.
- "Home page". Pioneer Library System. Retrieved July 11, 2014.
- Cannon, Jane Glenn (May 10, 2012). "Library 'Redbox' proposed for east Norman instead of branch". NewsOK. Retrieved July 11, 2014.
- "2013 Year in Review". American Libraries. American Library Association. 45 (1/2): 29. January–February 2014.