Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus
|Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus|
|Iasis Healthcare LLC.|
|Location||3460 South Pioneer Parkway
West Valley City, Utah,
Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus is a community hospital located in West Valley City, Utah, United States. While it is a separate hospital, it is considered a "campus" of the Jordan Valley Medical Center. The hospital offers general medical and surgical care, general intensive care, cardiac intensive care, a cardiology department, pediatric medical and surgical care, obstetrics, an orthopedics department, and a 25-bed emergency department.
Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus has 101 licensed beds. It opened in 1964, under the name Valley West Hospital. The current owner, Iasis Healthcare LLC., bought the hospital in 1999. The CEO is Steven M. Anderson.
- "Contact Us". Pioneer Valley Hospital. Retrieved 4 Apr 2013.
- "Hospital Facts". Pioneer Valley Hospital. Retrieved 4 Apr 2013.
- "Pioneer Valley Hospital". U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved 4 Apr 2013.
- "West Valley History". West Valley City. Archived from the original on April 30, 2007.
- "Steven Anderson, new CEO appointed for 2 Utah hospitals". Deseret News. Salt Lake City: Deseret Digital Media. 19 Jun 2012. Retrieved 4 Apr 2013.
|This article relating to a hospital in Utah is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|