|Look up Pioneer, pioneer, or pioneering in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pioneer commonly refers to a settler who migrates to previously uninhabited or sparsely inhabited land.
In the United States pioneer commonly refers to an American pioneer, a person in American history who migrated west to join in settling and developing new areas
Pioneer, The Pioneer, or pioneering may also refer to:
Companies and organizations
- Pioneer Aerospace Corporation
- Pioneer Chicken, an American fast-food restaurant chain
- Pioneer Club Las Vegas, a casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.
- Pioneer Corporation, a Japanese electronics manufacturer
- Pioneer Energy, a Canadian gas station chain
- Pioneer Entertainment, a Japanese anime company
- Pioneer Hi-Bred, a U.S.-based agriculture company
- Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall, Laughlin, Nevada, U.S.
- Pioneer Investments, an American investment company
- Pioneer movement, a communist youth organization
- Pioneer Natural Resources, an energy company in Texas, U.S.
- Pioneer Pictures, a former American film studio
- Pioneer Surgical Technology, a medical technology company in Michigan, U.S.
- Pioneer Total Abstinence Association, Irish Catholics who avoid alcohol
- Pioneers (missions agency), a Christian missions organization
- The Pioneer (Eugene, Oregon), a 1919 sculpture by Alexander Phimister Proctor
- The Pioneer (painting), a 1904 painting by Frederick McCubbin
- The Pioneer (Visalia, California), a sculpture in California by Solon H. Borglum
- The Pioneers (sculpture), a 1928 sculpture in Illinois by Lorado Taft
- Pioneer (film), a 2013 Norwegian film, directed by Erik Skjoldbjærg
- The Pioneers (1903 film)
- The Pioneers (1916 film), directed by Franklyn Barrett
- The Pioneers (1926 film), directed by Raymond Longford
- Pioneer (pinball), a 1976 pinball machine produced by Gottlieb
- Pioneer (video game), 2006 space trading and combat simulator
- Pioneer (The Band Perry album), 2013
- Pioneer (The Maine album), 2011
- Pioneer (Pioneer album), 2012
- The Pioneers (album), by MC Eiht and Spice 1, 2004
- Pioneer (magazine), a Soviet/Russian monthly magazine
- Pioneer (newspaper), various English-language newspapers
- The Pioneers (novel), by James Fenimore Cooper
- The Pioneers: The Heroic Story of the Settlers Who Brought the American Ideal West, a 2019 book by David McCullough
- Pioneer (military), a soldier employed for engineering and construction tasks
- Pioneer Column, an 1890 force of the British South Africa Company
- AAI RQ-2 Pioneer, a U.S. military unmanned aerial vehicle
- RSD-10 Pioneer, a Soviet missile
- Scammell Pioneer Semi-trailer, a British tank recovery and transport vehicle
- Scottish Aviation Pioneer, a British military aircraft
- Pioneer, Queensland
- Pioneer, Tasmania
- Pioneer River, in Queensland
- Shire of Pioneer, a former local government area
- Pioneer, Arizona
- Pioneer, California
- Pioneer, Florida
- Pioneer, Indiana
- Pioneer, Iowa
- Pioneer, Kansas
- Pioneer, Louisiana
- Pioneer, Michigan
- Pioneer, Missouri
- Pioneer, Nevada
- Pioneer, Ohio
- Pioneer, Tennessee
- Pioneer (locomotive), built in 1837
- Pioneer (train), an Amtrak passenger train
- Pioneer MRT station, a transit station in Singapore
- Pioneer High School (Ann Arbor, Michigan), U.S.
- Pioneer High School (San Jose, California), U.S.
- Pioneer High School (Whittier, California), U.S.
- Pioneer Junior College, Singapore
- Pioneer-Pleasant Vale Schools, (Garfield County, Oklahoma) U.S.
- HMS Pioneer, several Royal Navy ships
- USS Pioneer, several U.S. Navy ships
- USC&GS Pioneer, several U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey ships
- Pioneer (paddle-steamer), an 1863 New Zealand gunboat
- Pioneer (submarine), built for the American Civil War
- Pioneer (schooner), an 1885 ship at the South Street Seaport Museum in New York City, U.S.
- Pioneer (sidewheeler 1849), one of the first steamboats in California, U.S.
- London Greenhouse Pioneers, an English basketball team
- Pioneer Bowl, a football game
- Pioneer Football League, a college conference
- Pioneer League (baseball), a minor league
- Pioneer Race Course, a former San Francisco horse racing course
- Pioneer program, a series of U.S. lunar, solar, and interplanetary unmanned space missions launched from 1958 through 1978
- Pioneer species, a species that colonizes an otherwise barren environment
- Pioneering (Scouting), creating structures with ropes and wood spars
- Young Pioneers (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Pioneer
- All pages with titles containing Pioneer
- Pioneer Award (disambiguation)
- Pioneer Club (disambiguation)
- Pioneer Days (disambiguation)
- Pioneer League (disambiguation)
- Pioneer Township (disambiguation)
- Pionier (disambiguation)
- Pioner (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pioneer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.