Piotr Woźniak (researcher)
(Redirected from Piotr Wozniak (researcher))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Piotr A. Woźniak
|Born||March 1962 (age 58)|
|Thesis||Economics of Learning: New Aspects in Designing Modern Computer Aided Self-Instruction Systems (1995)|
|Doctoral advisor||Witold Abramowicz|
He received a doctorate from the Wrocław University of Economics in 1995. His doctoral dissertation was entitled Economics of Learning: New Aspects in Designing Modern Computer Aided Self-Instruction Systems.
- Woźniak, Piotr A., and Krzysztof Biedalak (1992). 'The SuperMemo Method: Optimization of Learning'. Informatyka, 10, pp. 1–9.
- Woźniak, Piotr A., and Edward J. Gorzelanczyk (1994). 'Optimization of Repetition Spacing in the Practice of Learning'. Acta Neurobiologiae Experimentalis, 54, pp. 59–62.
- Wolf, Gary (2008). "Want to Remember Everything You'll Ever Learn? Surrender to This Algorithm". Wired. Archived from the original on 26 October 2015.
- "Piotr A. Wozniak, BIODATA". Supermemo.com. 2 January 2014. Archived from the original on 28 April 2019.
- Carey, Benedict (2014). How We Learn. New York: Random House.
- Szynalski, Tomasz P. "Me and Piotr Wozniak". Antimoon.com.