From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pipal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pipal may refer to:
- Ficus religiosa (sacred fig), a species of banyan fig native to India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, southwest China and Indochina
- Pipal, Nepal, a village development committee in Rukum District in the Rapti Zone of western Nepal.
- Pipal (surname), a surname of Czech origin
- Pipal Park, a park in Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Joseph Pipal, American basketball and football coach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pipal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.