||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Parker is one of the co-founding members of Naked Angels, a theater company in New York City where he was Artistic Director. Along with Nicole Burdette, Frank Pugliese and Kenneth Lonergan, he is a member of a writer's group for dramatic and fiction authors.
His short play "A Gift" was produced in New York and Los Angeles and a later radio adaptation was featured on NPR’s The Next Big Thing. Naked Angels and New York Stage and Film have both produced his play Assisted Living.
- PHOTO CALL: Betrayed Opening Night Party, Playbill
- The New School for Drama
- Pippin Parker at the Internet Movie Database
- "'From Broadway to the Back Lot': OnWriting Online Issue 4". Writers Guild of America, East. 9 February 2012.
- "Do you like our new look?". Writers Guild of America, East. 27 May 2010.
The site was made with you in mind thanks to the tireless efforts of our website committee, especially Council Members Adam Brooks and Pippin Parker.
- Articles: 2002 - People at MatthewBroderick.net
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|