Pir Shah Jurio
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pir Shah Jurio is an Indus Valley Civilization archaeological site located in Sindh, Pakistan. It was discovered by Abdur Rauf Khan. The site is situated at the mouth of Hub river in Karachi district and probably served as an important port.
- Indus Valley Civilization
- List of Indus Valley Civilization sites
- List of inventions and discoveries of the Indus Valley Civilization
- Hydraulic engineering of the Indus Valley Civilization
- Anthropological Papers of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History. 1970. p. 267.
- Jr, John F. Shroder (2002-09-26). Himalaya to the Sea: Geology, Geomorphology and the Quaternary. Routledge. ISBN 9781134919772.
|This Pakistan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|