From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pirata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pirata may refer to:
- Pirata (album), a 1989 album by Litfiba
- Pirata (footballer) (born 1987), a Portuguese footballer
- Pirata (graphic novel), a graphic novel by Pol Medina, Jr
- Pirata (spider), a genus of wolf spiders
- Il pirata, an 1827 opera by Vincenzo Bellini
- Marco Pantani (1970–2004), Italian cyclist, nicknamed Il Pirata
- Il Pirata: Marco Pantani, a 2007 television film about the cyclist
- Pirate Party (Spain) (PIRATA), a political party in Spain
- the Prediction and Research Moored Array in the Atlantic network of buoys, known as PIRATA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pirata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.