|• Total||36.99 km2 (14.28 sq mi)|
|• Density||50.58/km2 (131.0/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
It covers an area of 36.99 km2 (14 sq mi)
- Michael Fedics (1851–1938), the great storytellers.
- Rabbi Yaakov Yehuda Aryeh Leib Frenkel (died 1940) - the Town Rabbi
- Irene Wild recognized jazz singer. The Budapest Jazz Garden Club 's founder.
- Prior to the Holocaust a small Jewish community existed in Piricse.
- The Jewish population in 1880 was 171 and declined to 73 by 1930.
|This Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|