Defraggler defragmenting in Windows 8
|Initial release||18 August 2008|
|Stable release||2.21.993 (March 16, 2016 ) [±]|
|Operating system||Windows XP and later|
|Platform||IA-32 and x64|
|Available in||English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bosnian, Brazilian Portuguese (Portugues do Brasil), Bulgarian, Catalan (Catala), Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech (Ceský), Danish, Dutch (Nederlands), Estonian, Finnish (Suomi), French (Français), Georgian, German (Deutsch), Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian (Magyar), Italian (Italiano), Japanese, Lithuanian (Lietuviu), Norwegian, Persian, Polish (Polski), Portuguese (Portugues), Romanian (Romana), Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Español), Swedish (Svenska), Turkish (Türkçe), Ukrainian, Vietnamese..|
Defraggler is a free donationware defragmentation utility developed by Piriform, which can defragment individual files or groups of files on computer system. Defraggler runs on Microsoft Windows; it has support for all versions since Windows XP. It includes support for both IA-32 and x64 versions of these operating systems.
Defraggler can defragment individual files, groups of files (in a folder) or an entire disk partition, either by the user's command or automatically on a schedule. It supports FAT32, NTFS, and exFAT. It can also be installed as a portable application on a USB flash drive. Defragmentation of RAID disks is also supported, although no details are supplied.
- "Download Defraggler". FileHippo. Retrieved 23 June 2009.[permanent dead link]
- Defraggler version history on piriform.com
- "Multi-lingual support". Defraggler - Features. Piriform. Retrieved 1 July 2011.
- "System requirements". Defraggler documentation. Piriform. Retrieved 22 July 2011.
- "What it can and can't do".
- Olariu, Daniela (August 6, 2008). "Piriform Defraggler - Keeping Those Drives Spinning". Softpedia. SoftNews NET SRL. Retrieved June 5, 2011.
- Fitzpatrick, Jason (September 1, 2009). "Best Disk Defragmenter: Defraggler". Life Hacker. Gawker Media. Retrieved May 11, 2010.
|This computer data storage-related software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Microsoft Windows software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|