From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Piro may refer to:
- Mashco-Piro, an uncontacted tribe in Peru
- Piro people, commonly called Yine people, an indigenous people in Peru
- Piro Pueblo, a former Native American settlement and the people who lived there (along the western Rio Grande in North America)
- Saint Pyr, or Piro, the 6th century founder of the monastery at Caldey Island, near Manorbier, Wales
- Piro, Bhojpur, town in Bihar, India
- The Piro language of the Maipurean family in Brazil
- Piro (Megatokyo), character in the webcomic Megatokyo drawn by Fred Gallagher; also Gallagher's online pseudonym
- A cat in the Kanon visual novel and anime series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.