|Look up pirouette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pirouette is a type of dance turn.
Pirouette may also refer to:
- Pirouette (cookie), a type of rolled wafer
- Pirouette (dressage), an equestrian movement
- Pirouette (mouthpiece), a component of some music instruments
- Pirouette (song), by A Loss for Words
- Pirouette, a type of maneuver in playboating
- Les Pirouettes du Vieux Moulin, a former Ferris wheel ride at Disneyland Park, Paris, France
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pirouette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.