Piru may refer to:
- Piru, California, a small town in Ventura County in the United States
- Piru, Indonesia, a village on the west coast of Seram Island
- Piru, Iran, a village in Kerman Province
- Piru, Bihar, village in Aurangabad district, Bihar, India
- Piru (spirit), an evil spirit or demon in Finnish mythology
- Pirus, a street gang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.