Pisa is a city in Tuscany, Italy.
Pisa or PISA may also refer to:
- Province of Pisa, a province in the Tuscany region of Italy
- Republic of Pisa, a de facto independent state centered on the Tuscan city of Pisa during the 10th and 11th centuries
- Pisa, Greece or Pisatis, an ancient Greek town in Elis
- Pisa (river), Poland
- Pisa-class cruiser, a class of three armoured cruisers built in the early 20th century
- Italian cruiser Pisa, the lead ship of the class
- SS Pisa (1896), a transatlantic passenger steamship
- Alberto Pisa (1864-1936), Italian painter
- Aleš Píša (born 1977), Czech ice hockey player
- Apisaloma Pisa Tinoisamoa (born 1981), American former National Football League player
- Programme for International Student Assessment, an OECD survey
- The Protein Interfaces, Surfaces and Assemblies server, a bioinformatics web application
- Penang International Sports Arena, Malaysia
- Pisa (genus), a genus of crabs
- University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy
- A.C. Pisa 1909, an Italian football club, formerly Pisa Calcio
- Pisa language, spoken in Papua, Indonesia
- Francisco de Pisa (1534–1616), Spanish historian and writer
- Calcedonio Di Pisa (1931-1962), member of the Sicilian Mafia
- Pissa (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pisa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.