From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pisco is a grape brandy produced in Peru and Chile.
Pisco or PISCO may also refer to:
- Partnership for Interdisciplinary Studies of Coastal Oceans, is a research organization that specializes in the dynamics of the coastal ocean ecosystems
- Peace International School, Ghana
- Pisco Elqui, Chile, a town in Chile
- Pisco, Peru, a coastal city
- Pisco Province, in the Ica Region
- Pisco District, in the Pisco Province
- Nevado Pisco, a mountain of the Cordillera Blanca, in the Ancash Region in Peru
- Piscobamba, Apurímac, a district of the Apurímac Region of Peru
- Piscobamba, Ancash, a district of the Ancash Region of Peru
- Piscohuasi, a town in the Ancash Region of Peru
- Piscopampa, Arequipa, a district of the Arequipa Region of Peru
- Piscopampa, Huancavelica, a district of the Huancavelica Region of Peru
- Piscotuna, Ayacucho, a town in the Ayacucho Region of Peru
- Pisco, River, a river in the Pisco Province of Peru, flowing to the Pacific Ocean
- Pisco, Valley, a valley in the Pisco Province of Peru
- Pisco (mountain range), a mountain range located in Galicia, Spain
- Pisco (mountain), a mountain in Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pisco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.