Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pita or PITA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pita is a bread.
Pita or PITA may also refer to:
- Pita (footballer) or Edvaldo Oliveira Chaves (born 1958), Brazilian footballer
- Dan Pița (born 1938), Romanian film director
- Pita, the pseudonym of Peter Rehberg (born 1968), a European electronic musician
- Pita Taufatofua, Olympic athlete
- Immoral Traffic Persons (Prevention) Act, legislation in India
- Pita, a type of pastry in Greek and Balkan cuisine similar to burek
- Pita, fibers from a century plant
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.