From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pit bull in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pitbull or pit bull may also refer to:
- North American Rotorwerks Pitbull II, an American autrogyro design
- North American Rotorwerks Pitbull Ultralight, an American autrogyro design
- Armando Pérez, Cuban-American entertainer known by his stage name "Pitbull"
- Los Pitbulls, nickname of Alexis & Fido, a Latino Reggaetón duo
- Pitbull, GDI vehicle in Command & Conquer video game series
- Pitbull (film), 2005 Polish film
- Pit Bull (TV series) a debate show about NASCAR
- The Pitbulls, professional wrestling tag team
- Andrei Arlovski, Belarusian mixed martial artist known as "The Pitbull"
- Thiago Alves (fighter), Brazilian mixed martial arts fighter also known as "Pitbull"
- Cláudio Mejolaro, Brazilian footballer known as "Cláudio Pitbull"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pitbull.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.