Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pitcairn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pitcairn may refer to:
- Pitcairn Islands, in the South Pacific
- Pitcairn's Island (novel), a novel by Charles Nordhoff and James Norman Hall
- Pitcairn, New York, United States
- Pitcairn, Pennsylvania, United States
- Pitcairn Aircraft Inc Mailplane and Autogyro manufacturer
- Pitcairn (play), a play by Richard Bean
- Pitcairn (schooner), a schooner launched in 1890 that sailed in the South Pacific
- HMS Pitcairn (K589), a United Kingdom frigate
- Robert Pitcairn (commendator) (1520?–1584), Scottish diplomat and judge
- John Pitcairn (1722–1775), British marine officer during the American Revolutionary War
- His son, Robert Pitcairn (midshipman) (1752–1770?), Royal Navy midshipman and first European to spot Pitcairn Island
- David Pitcairn M.D. (1749–1809), a Scottish physician.
- Robert Pitcairn (antiquary) (1793–1855) was a British antiquary
- Robert Pitcairn (1836–1909), Scottish-American railroad executive
- John Pitcairn, Jr. (1841–1916), Scottish-American industrialist and philanthropist
- Harold Frederick Pitcairn (1897–1960), aviation pioneer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pitcairn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.