|Look up pitch-black in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pitch Black may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Pitch Black (film), a 2000 science fiction movie
- Pitch Black, the boogeyman in the animated film Rise of the Guardians
- Pitch Black Records, a Cyprus-based record label established in 2007
- Pitch Black (band), a New Zealand electronica band
- Pitch Black (album), a 2015 album by Rifftera
- Pitch Black (EP), a 2013 EP by Meshuggah
- "Pitch Black", title song from Pitch Black (EP), a 2013 EP by Meshuggah
- "Pitch Black", song by Tove Lo from Blue Lips
- "Pitch Black", song by Vicetone
- Exercise Pitch Black, a biennial international military exercise hosted by the Royal Australian Air Force
- Mountain Dew Pitch Black, a grape-flavored Mountain Dew drink
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pitch Black.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.