From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pittsburgh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pittsburgh is the second largest city in Pennsylvania, U.S.
Pittsburgh may also refer to:
- Pittsburgh metropolitan area for the region encompassing the city
- University of Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Panthers, the athletic program of the University of Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh International Airport
- Pittsburgh Agreement, the forming document of Czechoslovakia
- Pittsburgh Associates
- Pittsburgh Coalfield
- Pittsburgh compound B
- Pittsburgh drug trials, the first drug crisis in Major League Baseball
- Pittsburgh Field Club
- 484 Pittsburghia
- Pittsburgh knee rules, a medical test
- Pittsburgh left, a driving maneuver
- Pittsburgh Line, a line of the Norfolk Southern Railway
- Pittsburgh Platform, a document of modern Judaism.
- Pittsburgh Pike
- Pittsburgh Railways
- Pittsburgh Subdivision
- Pittsburgh summit, a 2009 G-20 summit
- Pittsburgh toilet, a home design concept.
- Pittsburg (Hasidic dynasty), founded in Pittsburgh
- Miss Pittsburgh, an early airmail plane.
- Pittsburgh Steak
- Pittsburgh Pro Tools
- Pittsburgh Americans, second American Football League (1936–37)
- Pittsburgh Condors, championship ABA team from 1967–72
- Pittsburgh Gladiators, later the Tampa Bay Storm, Arena Football League
- Pittsburgh Hornets, championship AHL team from 1936–67
- Pittsburgh Maulers, United States Football League
- Pittsburgh Marathon
- Pittsburgh Penguins, National Hockey League
- Pittsburgh Pirates, Major League Baseball
- Pittsburgh Pirates (NHL), National Hockey League (1925–30)
- Pittsburgh Power, Arena Football League
- Pittsburgh Stars, championship football team in the original NFL (1900–02)
- Pittsburgh Steelers, National Football League
- Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
- Pittsburgh, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Pittsburg, California (formerly Pittsburgh), U.S.
- Pittsburgh (Atlanta), a neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
- Pittsburgh, North Dakota, U.S.
- Pittsburgh Junction, Ohio, U.S.
- Pittsburgh Channel, Ontario, Canada
- East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, a borough in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Bay Point, California, historically known as "West Pittsburgh"
- Birmingham, Alabama, nicknamed the "Pittsburgh of the South"
- Kirkland, Washington founded as the "Pittsburgh of the West"
- USS Pittsburgh (1861), an ironclad gunboat
- USS Pittsburgh (CA-4), originally USS Pennsylvania (ACR-4), an armored cruiser
- USS Pittsburgh (CA-72), a Baltimore-class heavy cruiser
- USS Pittsburgh (SSN-720), a Los Angeles-class submarine
- Pittsburgh crime family
- Pittsburgh Slim, rap artist
- "Pittsburgh Phil" Strauss (1909–1941), mobster and member of Murder Inc.
- "Pittsburgh Phil" Smith (1862–1905), gambler
Arts and entertainment
- Pittsburgh (1942 film), a film starring John Wayne
- Pittsburgh (2006 film), a film starring Jeff Goldblum
- "Pittsburgh" (Weeds), an episode of the TV series Weeds
- "Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania" (song), a 1952 popular song written by Bob Merrill
- "Pittsburgh Town" or "Pittsburgh", a 1941 folk song written by Woody Guthrie and recorded by Pete Seeger
- Pittsburgh (album) by Ahmad Jamal
- Pittsburgh Landscape
- All pages beginning with "Pittsburgh"
- Pitsburg, Ohio
- Pitt (disambiguation)
- Pittsburg (disambiguation)
- West Pittsburg (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pittsburgh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.